Inner Wellbeing and Resourcing (using Nuanced Mindfulness & Somatics) is at the heart of my work. So you know more about my background to decide if you would take to my work, here’s a little bit about my history.
Mind-body connection was introduced to me through dance training from an early age. I was also a software developer which meant I had a brain that was very interested in “how things worked”.
Both interests – the inner world and ‘how things fit’ came together and I became very interested in the makings of our human experience.
However, it was only when my own mind and body began calling for desperate help that my understanding shifted from intellectual to experiential. This is when I began a practice in internal inquiry, mind-body studies, meditation and somatics. I became interested in the way our humanness worked (or didn’t).
Fast forward 8 years and many professional developments later, I support individuals through resources and education that encourage internal stability, clarity, nervous system balance, and self-assuredness. Individuals gain special focus on building self-worth, as it’s a common factor sitting deep beneath the appearance of anxiety and stress.
– Somatic Embodiment & Regulation Level 1-3
– Diploma in Neuropsychology
– Mindfulness Teaching – The UK College of Mindfulness Meditation, Central England College
– Diploma in Body Healing Coaching
– Emotional Intelligence (In Training)
– Diploma in Dance Movement Psychotherapy (In Training)
– Professional Applied Training in Mindfulness for Children – British Mindfulness Institute
– Children and Young People’s Mental Health & Wellbeing
– South Asian Dance & Ancient Arts
The teachings of great teachers, philosophers, mystics, authors, scientists, women, men, and children continue to influence me each day.
If you would like to have a conversation about working together, do get in touch. If you just want to say hi, that’s welcome too!
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
Email: [email protected]