Corinne is a Sophrologist and Wellbeing & Resilience Coach – trained in sophrology, mindfulness, non-violent communication, coaching and she is also an experienced mentor.
Sophrology, with its structured method and simple techniques accessible to everyone is her method of choice (more information on Sophrology below).
In line with my interests and her heart, she works with:
– Adolescents (12 +), advanced DBS checked
– Mums to be / new mums to prepare for the challenges of motherhood
– Individuals looking to improve their wellbeing and build resilience to face life’s challenges
– The French speaking community in London (Corinne can work both in English & French)
– Businesses, where she runs workshops on wellbeing & resilience
Sophrology – Mind & body training for Wellbeing
Sophrology is a self-development technique that uses mental and physical exercises to try and achieve an alert mind in a relaxed body.
It combines meditation, breathing and relaxation techniques with gentle movement and visualisation to help connect the brain and body.
With regular practice, we learn to quieten down the wandering mind and in doing so, we reconnect with our wiser, more intuitive self. We grow in confidence, we live more in tune with our needs and values and become the best version of ourselves.
It has been practiced widely for many years across Europe where it is offered to a wide range of individuals including business people, students, hospital patients, stage performers and many others. It is popular amongst sports people (even the French Rugby Team!) as a valuable mental training technique. It was developed in the 1960’s by Professor Caycedo, neuropsychiatrist.